Our online community promotes connection and discussion among all ManLove authors and readers. This site is about acceptance for all fans of the ManLove genre—those who write it, read it, and live it.
To ensure a positive community experience, all postings are moderated to adhere to the following guidelines.
- We will not tolerate comments or posts that abuse or attack contributors, visitors, or administrators. Please treat everyone with respect regardless of their views and experience so that we can maintain a positive and welcoming environment that authors and fans can return to frequently.
- We will not approve postings that contain profanity or are negative, hurtful, or defamatory in any manner.
- Respect the privacy and intellectual property of others.
- Refrain from posting comments or other materials that are irrelevant or else violate commonsense civility or copyright guidelines.
- Don’t spam or tag anyone you don’t know.
- Authors are welcome to post articles and make commentaries anywhere on the site. However, please mention or promote your book titles or series names only within the Marketplace. Do not promote your own book titles or series when commenting in the article section or recommend your books in another author’s sneak peek review or any other non-designated areas on this site.
We reserve the right to edit or delete posts that violate these rules.